At Sunlight laser clinic, we provide you with a comfortable solution to eliminate unwanted hair after only a few sessions of laser hair removal treatments. We offer the highest quality and up to date machinery in the industry. With two locations in GTA, you can enjoy our services in Woodbridge and Thornhill.
We use Soprano Ice and SOPRANO ICE PLATINUM machines from Alma, an award-winning hair removal technology. Soprano Ice PLATINUM is the most completed and effective multiplatform solution for hair removal for all skin tones and hair types. It consists of all 3 wavelengths and technologies on the market;
- 755nm Alexandrite – effective for fair skin with fine hairs
- 810nm Diode – perfect for all type of skin and hair
- 1064nm Nd-YAG – safe for dark and tan skin
Our new Soprano ICE PLATINUM is a cutting-edge technology that works on all skin types (safe for any color). Soprano laser machines use low energy but high frequency and call into motion a method which makes the treatment faster and painless.
SHR technology gradually heats the skin to a temperature that effectively damages the hair follicles and prevents hair from growing back. The sweeping IN-MOTION technologies keeps the laser in constant motion ensuring full coverage of the treatment area, improving results with shorter treatment times.
How laser hair removal works:
- Laser emits a light that is absorbed by pigment in the hair,
- Light energy is converted to heat, which attacks the hair follicles that produce hair
- Heat damage inhabits or delays future hair growth
Benefits of Laser hair removal:
- Virtually pain free with no medication
- Long lasting
- Quick treatment under an hour
- Effective for all skin types
- Perfect for any area of the body
- Removes ingrown hair which causes
What areas can be treated with laser treatment?
Hair removal treatment can remove hair from all parts of the body for men and women including the arms, legs, under arms, bikini, face, cheek, back, chest, stomach, buttocks…
Is hair removal permanent?
Hair removal is permanent when the hair follicles are completely destroyed. After 8 treatments, we can destroy most hair follicles. Some hair regrowth can occur over time – that’s what touch up appointments are for.
What should I do before and after laser hair removal treatment?
- Shave a day before your this treatment
- Avoid sunburn or tan two weeks prior to this treatments
- Do not expose the treated area to sun after your treatment
- Avoid excess heat, hot shower, Sunna after treatment
- Avoid sweeting and working out for 24 hours after treatment
- Stop using active ingredients two days prior to treatment
- Stop using chemical peels or any mechanical scrub and skin treatments two weeks before and two weeks after the treatment
- Clean the treated area and do not use any lotion immediately prior to treatment
- Stop waxing and tweezing the area for at least 4 weeks before starting this treatments
What are contraindications for Laser?
- Sunburns, suspicious lesions or rashes
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Active acne
- Certain medication (i.e. Accutane)
- Open lesions or infections
- Active herpes
- Recent Botox and fillers