Our Peeling Services are one of our most common procedures here at Sunlight Laser Clinic for providing a healthier and smoother complexion. Chemical peeling is a non-surgical procedure that helps to achieve a youthful appearance.
Our professional products are used to exfoliate dead cells from the top layer of skin. The purpose is to open up the skin to help easier penetration of active ingredients and provide a smooth skin texture.
Benefits of peeling:
- Sloughing off old cells from the top layer of skin
- Rise of new cells
- Stimulation of epidermal growth
- Prevention of necrosis- a situation where cells dies due to lack of blood supply
At Sunlight Laser Clinic, we are proud to perform the most professional peeling services such as:
- AHA or Alpa Hydroxy acid peel is a water based peel and a very mild organic acid that is used for removing dead cells and providing the skin with healthier texture
- BHA or Beta Hydroxy acid peel is used for treating acne and clean the skin from debris that cause pimples
- Lactic acid peel is delivered from milk, and it is great for dehydrating and glowing the skin
- Glycolic acid peel is delivered from sugar cane and creates glowing and youthful skin
- Salicylic acid peel works on the sebaceous glands of the skin to destroy bacteria and reduce skin inflammation
We also perform WHITE PEEL from the Christina skin care line. White peel is delivered from milk and helps with cell renewal, skin luminosity, and it increases the moisture levels of the skin. It also maintains skins elasticity. Recommended for all skin type, and suitable for eye contour area.
Contraindication for chemical peels:
- Bacterial infection
- Open lesions and rashes
- Medications (i.e. Accutane)
- Immediately post face lift
- Grade III acne
How to perform a peel treatment?
- Cleanse the area to be treated
- Degrease with tonner
- Exfoliate with a gentle enzyme exfoliator
- Apply Vaseline in the open area (eye, nose, mouth)
- Apply appropriate peel
- Watch time- 5 to 15 minutes
- Rinse and apply cooling, soothing masque
- Apply repairing/calming serum
- Apply SPF