In need of skin peeling treatment in the greater Toronto area? Look no further than Sunlight Laser Clinic. Our peeling services are one of our most common procedures for providing a healthier and smoother complexion. A chemical peeling treatment is a non-surgical procedure that helps to achieve a youthful appearance.
Our experienced aestheticians use professional products to exfoliate dead cells from the top layer of skin. The purpose is to open up the skin to help easier penetration of active ingredients and provide a smooth skin texture.
Benefits of peeling:
- Sloughing off old cells from the top layer of skin
- Rise of new cells
- Stimulation of epidermal growth
- Prevention of necrosis- a situation where cells die due to a lack of blood supply
Here at Sunlight Laser Clinic, we are proud to perform the most professional peeling services, such as:
- AHA or Alpha Hydroxy acid peel is a water-based peel and a very mild organic acid used for removing dead cells and providing the skin with healthier texture
- BHA or Beta Hydroxy is an acid chemical peel for acne that cleans the skin of pimple-causing debris
- Derived from milk, a Lactic acid peel is great for dehydrating and glowing the skin
- Derived from sugar cane, a Glycolic acid peel creates glowing and youthful skin
- Salicylic acid peel works on the sebaceous glands of the skin to destroy bacteria and reduce skin inflammation
We also perform WHITE PEEL from the Christina skin care line. Derived from milk, a white peel supports cell renewal, enhances skin luminosity, increases skin moisture levels, and maintains skin elasticity. This chemical peeling treatment is suitable for eye contour areas and recommended for all skin types.
Contraindication for chemical peels:
- Bacterial infection
- Open lesions and rashes
- Medications (i.e. Accutane)
- Immediately post face lift
- Grade III acne
How do we perform a peel treatment service?
- Cleanse the area to be treated
- Degrease with tonner
- Exfoliate with a gentle enzyme exfoliator
- Apply Vaseline in the open area (eye, nose, mouth)
- Apply appropriate peel
- Watch time- 5 to 15 minutes
- Rinse and apply cooling, soothing masque
- Apply repairing/calming serum
- Apply SPF