When we are born our skin cells retain more water to keep our skin elastic and hydroted. As we age, the collagen and water retention in our cells decrease causing our skin to lose its elasticity. This results in getting more fine lines and impurities.
HydroFacial system is used to clean the face from congestion and infuse new skin cells through 3 steps:
1- Liquid Cleanse and Lactic acid removes extra oil in the sebum gland and kills bacteria in the skin’s pores.
2- Salicylic acid solution is used to loosen and remove blackheads, dead skin cells and other impurities.
3- Hyaluronic acid moisturizes and replenishes the skin for deep hydroting and glowing by infusing liquid vitamins and hyaluronic Acids.
At Sunlight Laser clinic, we are proud to use the best HydroFacial machine in the industry to do extraction in the most comfortable way. We remove all blackheads and whiteheads in just one session. This progressive treatment slowly pushes away the old-fashioned deep cleansing facial and vacuums out pores while simultaneously pushing in potent actives, which moisturizes, brightens, plumps, and protects your skin.
Salicylic Acid solution:
By using a Salicylic Acid solution, we dry out all of the impurities and excess oil from skin. Salicylic acid also kills bacteria, and prevents us from future acne.
Salicylic acid may work by helping the skin shed dead cells from the top layer and by decreasing redness and swelling (inflammation). This decreases the number of pimples.
As we age our cell turnover rate slows down. The older skin – dead skin – sits on the uppermost layer longer. That’s why ‘adult’ skin doesn’t look as “bright” as youth skin.
What is included in the procedure?
• Deep cleansing with Vitamin C cleanser and Lactic acid solution
• Exfoliate the skin with enzyme exfoliation
• Extraction with use of steamer and salicylic solution
• Hydroting with infusing hyaluronic acid
• Collagen gel mask or gold mask
• Relaxing massage
What type of skin CAN/CAN NOT get HydroFacial?
Our HydroFacial and Hydro Dermabrasion services are suitable for everyone and all skin types – from dry to normal to oily skin, for both young and mature skin, for male and female clients. These treatments are not suitable for those with active acne and extreme rosacea, or skin conditions.
What are the benefits?
• Vacuums out pores to clean dirt and oil
• moisturizes, brightens, and plumps the skin
• Removes wrinkles, acne and acne spots, age spots
• Shrinks the size of pores
Conditions for which it is recommended:
• Sun damaged skin- face, neck, shoulders, back, arms and legs
• Age spots
• Blotchy skin
• Superficial scarring; lager pores, blemishes- open and closed Comedones
• Improvement and overall skin health