When we are born, our skin cells retain more water to keep our skin elastic and hydrated. As we age, the collagen and water retention in our cells decrease, causing our skin to lose its elasticity. The result? More fine lines and impurities. Fortunately, a remedy is in reach with HydroFacial treatments.
At Sunlight Laser Clinic, we are proud to use the best HydroFacial machine in the industry to do extraction in the most comfortable way. We remove all blackheads and whiteheads in just one session. This progressive treatment slowly pushes away the old-fashioned deep cleansing facial and vacuums out pores while simultaneously pushing in potent actives, which moisturizes, brightens, plumps, and protects your skin.
Our Hydro Facial machine is used to clean the face from congestion and infuse new skin cells through 3 steps:
1- Liquid Cleanse and Lactic acid removes extra oil in the sebum gland and kills bacteria in the skin’s pores.
2- Salicylic acid solution is used to loosen and remove blackheads, dead skin cells, and other impurities.
3- Hyaluronic acid moisturizes and replenishes the skin for deep hydrating and glowing by infusing liquid vitamins and hyaluronic Acids.
The Benefit of Salicylic Acid Solution:
• As we age, our cell turnover rate slows down. The older skin—dead skin—sits on the uppermost layer longer. That’s why ‘adult’ skin doesn’t look as “bright” as youth skin.
• Salicylic acid helps your skin shed dead cells from the top layer to decrease redness, swelling (inflammation), and the number of pimples.
• By using a Salicylic acid solution, we dry out all of the impurities and excess oil from skin. Salicylic acid also kills bacteria to prevent future acne.
What is included in the procedure?
• Deep cleansing with Vitamin C cleanser and Lactic acid solution
• Exfoliating the skin with enzyme exfoliation
• Extraction with use of steamer and salicylic solution
• Hydrating with infusing hyaluronic acid
• Collagen gel mask or gold mask
• Relaxing massage
What type of skin CAN/CAN NOT get Hydro Facial?
Our HydroFacial and Hydro Dermabrasion services are suitable for all skin types—from dry to normal to oily skin, for both young and mature skin, for male and female clients. These HydroFacial treatments are not suitable for those with active acne, extreme rosacea, or skin conditions.
What are the benefits?
• Vacuums out pores to clean dirt and oil
• moisturizes, brightens, and plumps the skin
• Removes wrinkles, acne and acne spots, age spots
• Shrinks the size of pores
Conditions for which HydroFacial is recommended:
• Sun-damaged skin – face, neck, shoulders, back, arms, and legs
• Age spots
• Blotchy skin
• Superficial scarring; lager pores, blemishes- open and closed Comedones
• Improvement and overall skin health