What is Cellulite?
Cellulite is uneven skin that commonly occurs in tight areas. Cellulite is one of those panic words that has been freaking out women of all ages. It is estimated that more than 85 percent of women have cellulite.
What is the main cause of cellulite?
Cellulite is caused by a buildup of fat underneath the skin. Body fat, age and genetics effect the amount of cellulite. Here are a few things that are causing it:
-Sitting at your desk all day
-Lack of muscle
-Too much salt intake
-Skipping regular massage
-Not brushing your body regularly
How can we reduce cellulite on our legs?
– Exercise more
– Eat low fat and low sugar foods
– Lose excess weight
– Massage the area frequently
– Use caffeine creams
– Star dry brushing
At Sunlight laser clinic, we focus on body contouring and body scalping by using non-invasive treatments to reduce the unsightly appearance of cellulite. Some of our available treatments are:
– Vacuum therapy
– Light drainage massage
– Radio frequency
– Our Diode Lipo laser emits low levels of laser energy which creates a chemical signal in the fat cells. This breaks down the stored fat and releases them through channels in the cell membranes. The Lipo laser system penetrates to deep levels of skin and stimulates metabolism for effective slimming treatment.
– HIFU is a non-invasive and permanent fat loss treatment. It emits heat which destroys fat cells in the target area (i.e. stomach, thighs). It also boosts collagen production which makes the skin firmer and tighter. Preliminary results occur instantly however appearance improves over two to three months as new collagen builds, gradually lifting and tightening the skin. Slimming process continues for up to 6 months post treatment. Studies show up to 86% of clients are satisfied with their results.
– Vacuum dissolves fat, enhances lymphatic drainage, firms skin and improve skin elasticity. It uses suction and pressure to drain out the fat cells that cause cellulite.
– Lymphatic massage focuses on draining the body of excess fluid and toxins that are stored within the lymphatic system, helping the body to heal, and reducing inflammation. It can also help stretch skin tissue. This may help stretch out cellulite dimples, too.
– Our most advanced RF technology can reach the deepest layers in the fat cell tissues and may generate heat and increase the local temperature. This helps to remove excess fat and toxins from the body through sweat glands.
Benefits of RF include:
– Boosting blood circulation
– Eliminating waste from cells
– Removing stubborn fat
– Improving the sufficient absorption condition of diet products
– Firming and Tightening benefits
– Contouring and toning