For most of my life, I struggled with acne. One of my biggest mistakes was washing my face every morning and night with soap in order to get rid of the oils on my skin. I also did not apply any moisturizer or toner after each wash. I blamed my oily skin for getting acne and wished for drier skin. Besides, I didn’t know how important was to keep the PH of my skin balanced by applying toners and moisturizers… It prevents any further breakout. Another mistake was overwhelming my skin with lots of treatments and using lots of lotions. Sometimes consent treatment causes more acne.
Here are some tips on how to deal with acne:
- Wash your skin with a proper daily cleanser
- Apply a PH balance tonner after each wash
- Use a proper moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated and avoid any further breakout
- Use medical grade anti-bacteria or dry out lotion to kill acne bacteria as needed
- Get regular facials to clean out clogged pores
- Wear sunscreen before going out to the sun
- Use retinol (especially for adult acne)
- In our clinic, we offer laser acne treatment to kill bacteria and our hydro facial helps with cleaning clogged pores.