Anti-aging products can be used as early as age 20. It is important to use the right products that suit your skin type. There are three common skin types: Dry, Oily, and Combination.
For example, if an oily cleanser/ moisturizer is used for someone with oily skin and prone to acne, their pores become clogged, causing more breakouts.
Here are tips to stop your skin from aging:
– Keep your face clean by using the right cleanser
– Drink lots of water
– Sleep 8 hours a day
– Use the right moisturizer
– Apply sunscreen every two hours
– Wear a hat if you are going to be out in the sun
– Balance skin PH.
– Use anti-aging products
– Do not smoke
– Smoking and the sun are two of the main things that cause premature wrinkles.
Sunlight team has extensive education and experience when it comes to various skincare products, brands, and their ingredients. She has worked with popular medical skincare lines such as Dermalogica, Obagi, Yonka, Rosa Graf, Talgo, Biophora, Skin TX, and others. Contact us for more info!